A. Sailing : the human adventure
Solidarity, responsiveness, performance, perseverance, trust, excelling oneself.....all of these values come into their own when sailing...
Be it within a team, or alone, sailing has always been one of man's true passions....allowing him to be both masterful and at the same time respectful of others.
Conveying so many of the values which are essential in the corporate world, sailing is thus one of the best incentive 'tools' and an extremely efficient method of getting teams to work together with one common goal.
B. A network of experts on every continent
Windward Islands offers you a network of professional staff who are experts in charter and geographical knowledge, and corporate events, from various international offices in Paris, London, Fort lauderdale, Barcelona, Martinique, Geneva, Karlsruhe.
C. Corporate Products : an excellent method of strengthening team spirit
In the corporate world, the seminar is often the most favourable time to bring teams together, and a good opportunity to get everyone to share company values. For groups of 10 persons or more, there are a number of different schedules available, to accommodate your teams aboard one, or several boats, for one day or many days....with berths on board or on land, according to your desired itinerary.
Looking for a way to acknowledge and reward your team for its performance ? We can propose a yachting experience to meet all your needs and desires, whether it be the pleasure of the cruise or taking part in the skippering and navigation, nothing is set in stone, except perhaps the delight of those taking part and the joy of discovery.
Team Building (and Regattas)
Immerse your team in the excitement of a competiton, develop their collective talents to create a real synergy and strengthen the team spirit. A corporate regatta (especially within a fleet) is a unique experience for each and every team member, and the value this can add to any company team spirit is simply priceless. Managed by professional skippers, your regatta team has one goal : to win....and to win together !
Public Relations (PR)
The Cannes Film Festival, the America's Cup, the Volvo Ocean Race, the Monaco Grand Prix.....who has not dreamt of being there or taking part ? Why not offer your team, or indeed your clients, for one day, or for several, an unforgetable experience on one of the most beautiful yachts in the world, or next to one of the most experienced skippers in the world. Or why not experience all the atmosphere and emotion at the start of a big international race, or indeed at the finishing line....Route du Rhum, Vendee Globe, Transat Jacques Vabre, Volvo Ocean race, America's Cup, Barcelona World Race, Velux Five Oceans....
D. Corporate References
- Antigua Sailing Week (HSBC)
- Flotilla in Denmark (Banque de France)
- Sailing Event in Cannes (Continental Capital Market)
- Flotilla in Turkey and Caribbean (Paris Public Transport)
- Flotilla in Sicily (Cambridge University Yachting)
- Flotilla in Naples (LLoyds TSB)
- Flotilla in Spain (Bull)
- Flotilla in St Lucia (University of New York)
- Corporate entertainment Hyeres (High Co)
- Incentive in Hyeres (Atos Origin)
- Incentive Caribbean (Bouygues Telecom)
- Yacht Management in Cannes MIPIM (Suez)
- Class America Regata Portsmouth (Morgan Stanley)
- Incentive in St Martin (IBS - Sweden)
- Corporate entertaiment Monaco (BC Asset Mgt)
- Incentive French Riviera (Dell)
- Sailing event in Palermo (BIO Trading)
- Incentive in Tuscany (Naxicap Partners)