At Windward Islands, your privacy is important to us. When handling and using your personal information we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
This notice sets out how we use and process your personal information when you use our Website.
The data we collect
When searching for information on our website, we may collect, use and process the following items :
- Information you enter on any form on the website
- Details of the use of our website
- The data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- We use the information you provide to us through a contact form to reply to your query.
- We also use data that does not identify you directly to improve the user experience on our website.
Based on the understanding that Windward Islands needs to collect and process some data from our customer to provider service, we will process the data you provide when using the website.
Once we have collected your information we are very aware of the rights you retain with regard to it.
- The right to be informed— you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- The right of access— you have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- The right to rectification— you have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure— you have the right to have personal data erased, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’.
- The right to restrict processing— you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data.
- The right to data portability— you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
- The right to object— you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances for e.g. direct marketing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling— you have the right not to be subject to a decision in respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- Right to withdraw consent— you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Should you wish to exercise this right please contact us.