No other racing event conjures the same vision of glamour as the Monaco Grand Prix. The most glamorous race of the year, the tight and twisting street course around the Principality is the one race that every driver wants to win. Monaco is also unique in being the only remaining street course on the Formula One schedule. It is a glittering mix of cars, top models and luxurious yachts; an experience not to be missed. Throughout four days in May, culminating in the F1 final on the Sunday afternoon with racing cars hurling around the streets of monaco at speeds of up to 250 km per hour and Monaco becomes the centre of the motor sports universe. As one of the world`s greatest sporting events, the Monaco Grand Prix is a weekend you will be telling your friends about for many years to come. One of the very best ways to experience the excitement of the Monaco Grand Prix, either privately or corporately is by chartering a luxury yacht and viewing the race from the aft deck.
office can provide the following during the Monaco Grand Prix:
- Exclusive luxury yacht charters for the Monaco Grand Prix for corporate groups or private individuals.
- Race viewing & hospitality in restaurants, cafés & hotels or on private terraces.
- F1 Paddock Tours and 'under the ropes' Garage Tours
- Private cocktail & dinner party venues with catering
- Access to night spots and entertainment.
- Yacht charter sightseeing excursions out of Monaco, Cannes or St Tropez to nearby restaurants and beaches.
Monaco is one of Europe's leading tourist destination, including attractions as the Cathedral, the Napoleon Museum, the Oceanographic Museum and aquarium, and the Prince's Palace. An evening stroll along the docks will allow you to marvel at the many mega yachts that call Monaco their home. Don't forget in may to book a yacht charter for the Monaco Grand Prix.