Autumn 2016 saw the birth of the Lagoon fleet’s flagship, SEVENTY 7, an icon in the world of yachting that is built to the highest standards to ensure comfortable and safe sailing.
The Grand Premiere of this magnificent yacht took place at the 2016 Cannes Yachting Festival held from 6 to 11 September in Cannes, France.
Measuring more than 35 meters in length, Lagoon SEVENTY 7 is actually not simply the largest sailing catamaran ever built by Lagoon Catamaran, but also a catamaran with “the DNA of a superyacht”, something that makes it unique in both style and function.
SEVENTY 7 holds a saloon area, a dining space, a bar, a navigation area, and a private saloon, which are all separate and connected at the same time.
Stretching over a 35 meter-square-space, the owner’s cabin is probably the most sophisticated retreat on board of this fine yacht. It includes a dressing room, a bathroom, and a delightful private beach with a breathtaking view over the sea.
The VIP cabin is also not less charming than the other areas and is fully equipped. It is furnished with a queen size bed, a beautiful wooden desk and has many storage areas where you can store personal items.
Lagoon SEVENTY 7 exists in more than one version:
- A 3-cabin version made up of an owner’s cabin, 2 VIP cabins, an aft galley, and crew quarters.
- A 3-cabin version encompassing an owner’s cabin that holds a private beach, 2 VIP cabins, an aft galley, and crew quarters.
- A 4-cabin version with 2 VIP cabins, 2 guest cabins, an aft galley, and crew quarters.
- A 4-cabin version that holds an owner’s cabin, 1 VIP cabin, in addition to 2 guest cabins, a forward galley, and crew quarters.
- A 4-cabin version that has an owner’s cabin with a private beach, 1 VIP cabin, 2 guest cabins, a forward galley, and crew quarters.
- A 5-cabin version that holds an aft galley, crew quarters, a guest cabin and massage room, a meeting room, and a forward galley.
SEVENTY 7 will be available for charter in the Caribbean starting from winter 2018 and in southern France and Italy starting from August 2018.